INNOVATIVE MODULAR CONSTRUCTIONS
The BONOMI PREFABRICATED BUILDING Group are proud of their many years of experience in the sector of prefabs and containers starting from 1958, on an international level, in the civil, industrial, humanitarian, and military sectors. The result is a capacity to satisfy any functional and economic requirements.
The BONOMI PREFABRICATED BUILDING Group produce, sell, and rent modular prefabs including containers and mono-blocks assemblable for all requirements: work sites, recreational centres, sanitary services, dwellings, social venues, catering, changing rooms, sales outlets, emergency first aid, field laboratories, entrances for public and private parking areas. The containers can also be dismantlable, with innovative fixing system for rapid assembly on site and easy cleaning of modules used for laboratories or contaminated material stores. These modular structures are designed to be freestanding, combinable, and stackable, characterized by their robustness and suitable for the most demanding construction sites in industrial and civil contexts. Their constructional typology makes them extremely practical in use. They offer maximum versatility and low running costs at an attractive price, the combined result of serial production and optimization of technical characteristics.
General features of the standard production designs
Our technical office develops all the design solutions applying
the standards and specifications of the locations where they will be installed.
The applied technologies follow the stages of:
1. purchase and quality control of the materials required for the project.
2.cutting of elements using automatic numeric control equipment.
3. assembly of the profile sections, external panels, roofing panels, flooring, external and internal locking system, with installation of electrical, heating/air conditioning, sanitary water systems, and various accessories.
4. protective treatment of materials before delivery.
5. packing of numbered parts, handling and transport.
6. assembly and testing of all works.
Production includes the construction of prefabs that, according to the typologies requested, are made with steel profile structures sized in each case according to the application requirements. This technique makes it possible to construct prefabs with large roof spans and multi-storey.
Standard prefab sizes:
length from 2.44 m to 12.00 m
width from 2.44 m to 3.00 m
internal heights 2.20 m. 2.40 m. 2.70 m.
Prefab system elements
External and dividing walls, and ceiling made with standard sandwich panels:
from 40 – 50 – 60 mm, with the option of thicknesses up to 100 mm
The sandwich modules range from:900 to 1200 mm in width.
The external supports have a standard thickness:
0.6 mm with galvanized steel casing.Fire reaction of the expanded material according to standard EN 13501-1:2002 – Euroclass Cs3d0On request the external and internal walls and roofing can be provided with rock wool insulation
Casing in galvanized steel thickness 0.6 mm factory-painted PVF. Gutter channel around the entire perimeter in galvanized steel plate thickness 10 to 15 mm allowing the creation of a finishing band on the outside, with the collection of rainwater on the inside.
Flooring made with water repellent chipboard slabs thickness 19 mm. Walking surface in linoleum or similar, in anti-slip PVC resin. There is also the option of constructing raised flooring with a choice of panel support finish.
Electrical system (CEI standards) realized according to the regulations in force, divided into circuits with self-extinguishing PVC ducts. All the circuits derive from a general panel with thermal magneticdifferential circuit breakers to protect each line. Certification is provided for compliance with the law of 5 March 1990 n° 46. All the equipment, illumination devices, etc. are supplied on the basis of the customer's requirements and the luminosity calculations.
Plumbing system installed entirely open to view for easy intervention and replacement of elements. Hidden systems can be fitted on request.
Doors and windows. The main door frames are in anodized aluminium of dimensions 90 x 210, lower section blind, upper section with float glass and aluminium guard bars, complete with locks and handle. Awning windows in anodized aluminium 90 x 110 cm with float glass and aluminium guard bars.
Doors and windows of different sizes and opening methods from the standard specifications can be fitted.
Air conditioning is realized using individual wall-mounted devices of split or mono-split types or heat pumps. Specific systems can be positioned according to the needs of customers.
REGULATIONS - LAWS:
Prefabricated structures compliant with Legislative Decree no. 311/06 (former regulation of Law no. 10/91);Prefabricated structures compliant with Law no. 1086/71 and subsequent enacting bills for metal structures and constructions;
- Installed systems compliant with Ministerial Decree no. 37/08 (former Law no. 46/90);
- Gas system Standard UNI 7129 / 2008.
- Regulation 305/11/CE
- UNI EN 1090-1:2 1. Roofing made with "Tecnocopertura" type prefabricated panels, thicknesses from 40 mm + 40 mm edging, with options of using thicknesses up to 100 mm. Insulation in stiff polyurethane foam.
2. The internal walls can have any of the external finishes with the additional option of PVC plasticisation for a highly aesthetic finish.
3. The external walls consist of panels in galvanized steel plate hot factory-painted in thicknesses from 5 to 10 mm, flat embossed with a light decorative border, factory-painted or finished with textured paint after priming.
4. Insulation is stiff polyurethane foam with a minimum density of 40 Kg/m3 self-extinguishing compliant to standard ASTM 1692/74. Thermal transmission coefficient with standard panel: mm 40 - K = 0.40 ; mm 50 - K = 0.34; mm 60 - K= 27 Kcal/m2 h C°.